- No Doubt fans have been waiting for the band's sixth album anxiously for the past 11 years.
- The committee, which works under the cinema agency, already picked "Ye Habbeh Ghand," or "A Cube of Sugar" -- a film about a family wedding turning into a funeral.
THE DAILY 411 VIDEO ROUND-UP
- With her record, how, and why, does Lindsay Lohan keep driving?
- List of winners at Sunday's 64th annual Primetime Emmy Awards presented by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
- Host Jimmy Kimmel peppered the show with a handful of somewhat predictable political jokes.
- Jimmy Kimmel's interactive stunt during the 64th Primetime Emmys sparked as many as 25,000 tweets.
- "Homeland," wins best drama series at Sunday's Emmys and "Modern Family" was named best comedy.
- Stars in stunning gowns and tasteful suits arrived on the red carpet Sunday under warm skies for an Emmy Awards ceremony in which records could be set, but hearts definitely will be broken.
- Bruce Springsteen celebrated his 63rd birthday onstage until nearly 2 a.m. Sunday, joined at the end by his hearty mom.
- CNN reported on the personal journal of slain American ambassador Christopher Stevens over objections from his family, a State Department spokesman said Saturday.
- Justin Bieber is the "hottest minor" under 21, according to Billboard.com's annual "21 Under 21" list.
- At a news conference, the members flatly declined to answer when asked if they were tempted to perform together as Led Zeppelin.